The summit’s Spring installment, titled “Attract,” takes place on May 19 and will present free expert insights focused on helping business owners acquire new customers and bring in more business. Jeong’s keynote will touch on how he’s harnessed his approach to capturing people’s attention and creating unique experiences.
From Medicine to ‘The Hangover’
Ken Jeong is best known for his starring role in the box-office record-setter The Hangover, but he didn’t begin his professional life in acting or comedy. Jeong started in medicine — earning his medical degree at the University of North Carolina and completing his Internal Medicine residency in New Orleans while developing his comedy before being discovered in 1995.
Jeong’s keynote will highlight what motivated his career change, and what the healthcare and entertainment industries can learn from each other when it comes to attracting business.
Full Speaker Lineup
The Business Growth Summit full speaker lineup brings together a full slate of experts at attracting and building new customer bases. Speakers include:
- Lindsey Stirling, award-winning violinist & YouTube star with nearly 13 million subscribers
- Roy Banks, Weave CEO & digital payments pioneer
- Steve Sonnenberg, Awardco CEO & employee recognition guru
- Steve Dale, Certified Animal Behavior Specialist & trusted voice in the world of pet health
- Kirk Behrendt, dental practice management coach
- Brian Gallagher, physical therapy practice innovations expert
- Jay Shorr, founder and partner of Shorr Solutions, a national award-winning medical practice consulting firm
- Kelly Cronin, veterinary operations expert
The 2-hour event will take place live on May 19 and is free for all attendees. Recordings will be made available on demand to registered attendees after the event.
For more information and to register, visit Weave.