Could your telehealth program be better? Find out what’s missing and get it onto the path to success with these powerful tips from telehealth pioneer David Grigsby, MPT, Cert. MDT, a founding partner and co-owner of MidSouth Orthopaedic Rehab, Corodva, Tenn.
In this podcast David explains how to use telehealth and the power of FOTO’s Outcomes Manager to keep clients on the continuum of care when clinic visits aren’t possible. David shares examples of how he uses telehealth to meet patients where they are to provide evaluation, education, treatment, and more anywhere around the world.
In less than 20 minutes you will learn…
• Why any patient can be a great telehealth patient.
• How to manage expectations and use patient education.
• Resources that clarify questions associated with reimbursement and state telehealth laws.
• Unique ways Outcomes Manager can help therapists during the COVID-19 crisis.
• Make telehealth pay off long after the COVID-19 crisis ends.
This is how you should be using Outcomes Manager and telehealth.
David Grigsby MPT, Cert. MDT
David Grigsby earned a Master of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 2002. He has post graduate credentialing in the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) and is active in Practice Based Evidence Research (PBE). He focuses on applying that research to treatment that helps patients quickly achieve their goals. Seven of Grigsby’s research articles have appeared in publication.
Grigsby’s practice, MidSouth Orthopedic Rehab, has been recognized by Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO) as a leader in national physical therapy outcomes.