Hinge Health, a musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans, is expanding its clinical and technical capabilities to offer a complete Digital MSK Clinic that covers the full continuum of care in MSK health, it announces.
The Digital MSK Clinic, which Hinge Health plans to roll out in Q1 2021, will include:
Dedicated Digital Care Pathways for members across the MSK continuum:
- Prevention: tailored to each employer population, job-type specific, and covering 90% of job types in America
- Acute/episodic: covering all joint & muscle groups with unlimited access to 1-on-1 virtual-sessions with our Physical Therapists
- Surgical: covering pre/post surgical rehab for the most common MSK surgeries
- These new programs will complement our flagship Chronic Pathway which already addresses 75% of MSK spend, clinically validated to reduce pain 69% and avoids 2 in 3 surgeries
Expert medical opinion
- Focused on replacing unnecessary elective MSK surgeries with evidence-based conservative care; to further enhance our market-leading ROI
- Deep integration into our Digital Care Pathways to ensure higher utilization of second opinion before members commit to surgery
Hinge Health will be hiring an additional 100+ full-time physical therapists and doctors for 2021, ensuring that its members continue to have unlimited access to physical therapists, doctors, coaches and other clinicians, it notes in a media release.
For more information, visit Hinge Health.
[Source(s): Hinge Health, PRWeb]