Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network will host, “Reimagine Stroke Rehabilitation,” a clinical CEU event, September 13 and 14 in Center Valley, PA.
The educational event will feature nationally recognized experts who will explore the latest thinking and innovation around helping adults and children recover after stroke.
Topics will include:
- Robotic Assisted Therapy for Upper Limb Recovery after Stroke
- Enhancing Effective Communication with People with Aphasia
- Intimacy and Sexuality Post-Stroke: Why It Matters
- Dual-Task Gait Training: Clinical Applications in the Stroke Population
- Current Trends in Risk Factors for Stroke: A Call to Action
- Music and Neuroscience: Clinical Applications in Neurorehabilitation
- Stroke and Vision Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Stroke
- Effect of Exoskeleton-Assisted Locomotor Training on the Recovery Rate for Inpatients with Stroke
Good Shepherd physiatrists, therapists and stroke specialists will participate. Additional speakers will include Ashish Deshpande, PhD, Associate Professor from the University of Texas; Physiatrist Robert Djergaian, MD; and Brian Harris, the co-founder and CEO of MedRhythms Inc.
CEU credits will be available for occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, speech language therapists and nurses who attend. Cost to attend is $50 for students and $200 for clinicians.
For more information and to register, visit Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
[Source: Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network]