Mark your calendars for Elevate 2020, a virtual interactive summit for those in the outpatient rehab industry. Hosted by Clinicient and Keet, it takes place completely online on September 15 and 16.
The event is designed to share strategies, business insights, and inspiration to equip industry professionals moving forward.
Once registered, attendees will have the opportunity to attend interactive panels and breakout sessions, featuring three tracks with 15+ sessions, with content covering important topics in outpatient rehab.
In addition, attendees will be able to network with peers, mingle with friends and guests while rocking out to celebrity entertainers at the virtual cocktail party, and learn insights from keynote speakers including:
- Les Trent, Senior Correspondent, Inside Edition
- Larry Benz, President/CEO, Confluent Health
- Stephen Hunter, PT and Rehab Services Director, Intermountain ROMS
- Joel “Thor” Neeb, CEO, Afterburner
- Juhan Sonin, Director, GoInvo
- Ben Stafford, Partner, Perkins Coie
Early bird tickets for the first 1,000 people who register are $49; otherwise, tickets are $99. For more information and to register, visit Elevate 2020.