The catalog includes therapy and fitness products and new publications.
OPTP has published the 43rd edition of its professional product catalog, which features a wide array of innovative products and resources, many of which are offered exclusively by OPTP.
Therapy and fitness products in the catalog cover the following 16 diverse categories:
- McKenzie Method
- Manual Therapy
- Therapy Essentials
- Neuroscience & Pain Management
- Pelvic Health
- Soft Tissue, Myofascial, & Trigger Points
- Pilates & Yoga
- Foam Roller Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- Core Strength & Stability
- Training & Conditioning
- Foot Therapy
- Resistance Exercise
New publications in this volume include:
- Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine in Physical Therapy: This evidence-based text shows physical therapists and other healthcare professionals how to use a biopsychosocial, systems-based, integrative approach to physical therapy practice. Co-edited by Ginger Garner and Joe Tatta, this 392-page book was written by 39 contributing authors who are experts in their field.
- Self-Care for Pelvic Pain and SIT KIT: This informative guide provides an understanding of pelvic pain and introduces sensory integration techniques as a way to help treat it. The Sensory Integration Toolkit (SIT KIT) includes seven balls of varying sizes and densities that can be used to perform the techniques in the book. This 64-page book was written by Sandra Hilton.
- Zoe & Zak’s Pain Hacks: This five-book series is designed to help children learn and talk about pain with their family, friends, teachers, and health professionals. Featuring Zoe and Zak Zoppins, the first four books each address one key target concept and the fifth book offers an empowering action plan. Written by Joshua W. Pate, each book is between 28-40 pages.
The 2023 OPTP product catalog is now available and includes exclusive professional pricing. To order a catalog, or to learn about and order products, visit OPTP.com or call 800-367-7393.