Hyperice announces a new stage of global growth as it evolves into a holistic high-performance wellness brand.
The multi-prong transformation, led by Hyperice’s recent acquisition of mental wellness company Core, its third acquisition in the last 18 months, is accompanied by a new brand identity and global brand campaign, and anchored by a suite of new products and industry-first technologies, according to a news release.
“Our company DNA is rooted in serving elite athletes, and we will continue to do so as we enter this next stage, but as our footprint has grown over the past decade, it is imperative for us to ensure the benefits of our products are accessible to help everyone be the best version of themselves.”
— Jim Huether, CEO of Hyperice
The Core acquisition, and the creation of a Mind Technology Division, highlight Hyperice’s commitment to mental wellness as a critical pillar to overall health, performance, recovery, and self-care. The investment in Core allows Hyperice to provide a holistic approach to wellness for both the mind and body.
New Brand Identity, Campaign, Refreshed Digital Platforms
The evolution to a modern, high-performance wellness brand allows Hyperice to serve a broader audience of athletes, and the new Hyperice brand mirrors this approach. The new Hyperice features a reimagined brand identity and the launch of the brand’s largest global brand campaign to date: “Do What You Love. More.”
“Our new brand and marketing approach sets Hyperice up for continued growth by focusing on the duality of elite and everyday athletes while serving all of their needs. Our creative ambition takes on a fresh, energetic, and consumer-centric focus, with diverse content across dimensions of both sport and life. You’ll see our purpose not as a statement but truly in action, so whether you are competing for gold or simply navigating daily life, you’re a part of Team Hyperice.”
— Andrew Samson, VP of Marketing at Hyperice
Hyperice’s world-class athlete roster, many of whom are investors, including Naomi Osaka, Alex Toussaint, Ja Morant, Tony Finau, Christian McCaffrey, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Fernando Tatis Jr., Kate Courtney, Blake Griffin, Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr, Nigel Sylvester, Lindsey Vonn, Robin Arzón, Laurie Hernandez, Colleen Quigley, Patrick Mahomes, Amanda Nunes, Joe Holder, Erling Haaland, and more star in the new campaign and anthem, the release continues.
Hyperice also introduced new digital platforms including a new, re-designed global website and an update to the Hyperice App. Powered by HyperSmart, the Hyperice App’s refreshed UX and revamped proprietary algorithm features enhanced data and a deeper interpretation of the user’s physical activity. Pairing Bluetooth-connected Hyperice devices with the app allows for an enhanced experience, and integrations with Apple Health, Strava, and Garmin (with more to be announced in the future) enable the HyperSmart algorithm to prescribe routines based on a user’s specific recovery needs throughout their day.
Introducing: Hyperice X
Following the acquisition of Recover X in December 2020, Hyperice is launching Hyperice X, a portable contrast therapy device. Hyperice X contrast therapy creates a localized cycle of alternating heat and cold to the area for recovery and rehabilitation.
“Our identity as a performance and sports focused brand for the past 10 years has given us a platform to help athletes of all levels perform, move, and live better. We continue to innovate and improve our products so we can continue to introduce the world to better things. We are creating products that are truly companions for those that use them – products that provide both a great experience and tangible benefits.”
— Anthony Katz, Founder of Hyperice
New Generations of Hypervolt and Vyper
Alongside the launch of Hyperice X, Hyperice announced new generations of its wildly popular Hypervolt and Vyper lines:
- Hypervolt 2: The Hypervolt 2 offers noticeable updates from the original, including an improved ergonomic design and reduced weight. Three speeds of powerful percussion help give muscles the relief they’ve been asking for, every day.
- Hypervolt 2 Pro: With the Hypervolt 2 Pro, users will get the same powerful percussion massage therapy that the world’s best athletes have, right in the palm of their hand. Five speeds, set by a new adjustable dial, provide relief to stiff muscles, so users can train and recover like a pro.
- Vyper 3: All systems activated. The Vyper 3 vibrating roller’s updated design and three speeds help to prime and warm-up the body with a powerful vibrating massage.
- Vyper Go: The next iteration of Hyperice’s “Go” line. Following the release of the Hypervolt Go in 2020, the Vyper Go is a portable, vibrating roller that helps activate muscles, so users can feel their best before activity at home or on the go.
Core by Hyperice
Hyperice is also reintroducing its latest acquisition, Core by Hyperice, as the company enters the mental wellness space:
- Core by Hyperice: Core is designed to help people find calm, and improve focus and inner strength. Core is an immersive meditation experience with both an app and a handheld meditation device designed to track heart rate and stress levels. Powered by the Core App, the Core Meditation Trainer uses biometrics to encourage breath control and focus for those navigating meditation techniques. Core Premium subscribers also receive access to a library of instructor-led meditation sessions. Subscribers can select Core Essential or Core Premium packages:
- Core Essential: Core Meditation Trainer and access to basic meditations
- Core Premium: Core Meditation Trainer, access to basic meditations, and 12 months of Premium content: 300+ guided meditations, breath training, and soundscapes, updated daily
The refreshed Hypervolt and Vyper products will begin rolling out globally in late 2021, while Hyperice X and Core will launch globally in 2022.
For more information or to purchase Hyperice products, visit Hyperice.
[Source(s): Hyperice, Business Wire]