Partnering with physical therapists Bob Schrupp, PT, MA, and Brad Heineck, PT, CSCS, OPTP, Minneapolis, brings an exclusive new training device to the market. The Grip & Forearm Strengthener by Bob and Brad is designed to allow users to perform exercises to help improve range of motion and help strengthen fingers, wrists and forearms.
Ideal for athletes participating in sports including rock climbing, golf, tennis, basketball, baseball and more, the Grip and Forearm Strengthener features four loops to easily adjust the level of resistance while performing exercises including:
- Wrist extension
- Finger and wrist flexion
- Wrist medial deviation
- Wrist radial deviation
Key product features:
- Multiple loops for a variety of resistance levels
- Main grip bar constructed of metal with grips for comfort and durability
- Proprietary solid center piece allows handles to spin while exercises are performed
- Easy to transport for convenient use at home, the gym and while traveling
- Device comes fully assembled
The product includes an instructional brochure demonstrating exercises.
For more information, visit OPTP.