Payment Fusion, a SaaS-based patient payment platform from AxiaMed, is now fully integrated with MerlinWave’s Physical Therapy Practice Software, MWTherapy, to provide a simplified and streamlined payment solution, AxiaMed announces.
With AxiaMed’s Payment Fusion, MWTherapy users can improve their financial performance by accelerating patient payments and streamlining administrative workﬂows with secure, convenient credit/debit card processing and automated transaction reconciliation.
The integrated MWTherapy and AxiaMed solution can also help mitigate the impact of the current COVID-19 crisis by enabling home-based employees to safely and securely accept patient payments through Payment Fusion terminals with PCI-Validated P2PE. For businesses that remain open to the public, Payment Fusion’s PAX and Ingenico payment devices help limit physical interaction by taking NFC, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more, eliminating the need to handle cards or touch keypads and screens, a media release from AxiaMed explains.
“We spent a considerable amount of time researching potential partners,” says Sharif Zeid, Business Director at Boston-based MerlinWave, provider of MWTherapy. “We chose AxiaMed because of their specific expertise in healthcare payments, achievements in security certifications including point-to-point encryption (P2PE), and their core value of putting clients first by providing top notch service. We’re very excited for this partnership and for what the future holds as we work together to innovate in an evolving healthcare world.
“Our clients are excited about additional security mechanisms in place to store their patients’ credit cards on file utilizing tokenization, processing credit card payments, voids and refunds directly within the MWTherapy application, eliminating double-posting and manual entry errors.”
AxiaMed Key features:
- Cloud Based
- Wireless EMV-certified proprietary devices
- Plug & Play Devices
- Single Device/Multi-Workstations
- Detailed transaction reporting
AxiaMed Leading Data Security:
- HIPAA-Compliant – only payment platform of its kind that is HIPAA compliant in the US
- Validated Point-to-Point Encryption (vP2PE) Solution – all payments are encrypted utilizing the highest levels of PCI security
- Zero Footprint – no workstation or network software is required
- Cloud-Based Payment Device Management Solution (Control Center) – remotely monitor and manage entire estate of payment terminals
- Network Segmentation Capable – isolate payment devices on a single network segment, decreasing risks and compliance costs
“As a provider of integrated payment services, AxiaMed is dedicated to offering healthcare the latest in payment technology that is both flexible and highly secure,” states Randal Clark, CEO and Co-Founder of AxiaMed, the release continues.
“MWTherapy shares that vision, and we are excited to work together to help businesses protect and streamline their customer payments with cloud-based solutions.”
[Source(s): AxiaMed, PR Newswire]