SWORD Health announces that it is launching a new brand that reflects its mission to free people from pain. This change comes at an immense time of progress for the company as it sets its sights on growth in 2023.
The new brand position is communicated through a redesigned institutional website as well as a modernized logomark composed of two circular shapes representing the company’s focus on every member’s unique journey to a healthier life – the outlined circle represents prevention, and the filled circle treatment. The company will also be softening the look and feel of its digital applications, including the digital therapist and member app. Additionally, its color palette, iconography, photography, member experience, and apparel have all undergone a strategic upgrade to reflect the evolution of Sword Health.
“We are announcing the beginning of a global movement to free the world from pain.” said Virgilio Bento, Founder and CEO of SWORD Health. “It’s more than just a new look and feel to us, it’s the culmination of years of research and development, aimed at supporting the core goal of healing people’s pain. We’re confident this movement expresses both the transformation of our company as a whole and the future of a pain-free world.”
SWORD Health believes in the power of people to recover at home, without resorting to surgeries or opioids. Since launching in 2015, Sword Health has worked with insurers, health systems and employers worldwide to make high-quality physical care accessible to everyone. SWORD Health is setting a new standard for clinical outcomes: the company’s results are of a higher quality than the traditional model, and it is delivering real cost savings to their customers while helping their employees heal quickly and safely.
SWORD Health is uniquely positioned in the digital MSK space as:
- The fastest growing digital MSK care solution.
- The most clinically rigorous solution, where 100% of clinical care is provided by a Doctor of Physical Therapy, licensed in all states across the US.
- The most clinically validated digital MSK solution, with the greatest number of peer-reviewed publications and randomized controlled trials.
- The most comprehensive digital MSK solution, including sensor base technology and video motion capture technology for back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
- SWORD Health recently released Bloom, a unique solution to address women’s pelvic pain, the third largest source of pain in the world.
[Source(s): SWORD Health, GlobeNewswire]