NYU Langone’s Rusk Rehabilitation is rolling out Physitrack, a telemedicine solution that allows clinicians to engage with patients around high-quality exercises, education and outcomes data throughout the patient journey.
Patients can instantly access key content via a Physitrack-powered patient portal and apps, where they can engage with a clinician, watch video demonstrations of their prescribed exercises and record compliance, a media release from Physitrack notes.
“At NYU Langone Health, we’re dedicated to transforming the digital patient experience,” says Nader Mherabi, Chief Information Officer at NYU Langone. “In the physical therapy space, Physitrack offers a user-friendly, convenient digital solution for our patients that fits into our digital patient experience strategy. Our aim is to give patients more choices for how and when they access our services, bringing care into the community and closer to home.”
Physitrack’s benefits include the following, per the release:
- A wealth of high-quality videos that accurately display how exercises should be performed
- Recorded outcomes using outcome measures, as well as in-app reporting of how much pain a patient feels, how easy it was to perform exercises, and what they have been able to complete
- Ability for clinicians to select and tailor delivery frequency of prescribed exercises, NYU Langone-specific educational articles and outcome measures
- Data analysis capabilities – allowing the wider analysis of patient outcomes in order to provide better care
- Specialized Telehealth – providing the ability to engage with patients in real-time around exercises and education
Physitrack is immediately available to qualified patients of Rusk Rehabilitation, the release continues.
[Source(s): Physitrack, Business Wire]