Education Resources Inc is offering a new promotion that the company characterizes as a way to “show its gratitude to its customers and to the entire therapy community.” That promotion is a discount on Education Resources Inc’s continuing education live webinars.
A media release from the company encourages physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, special educators, and assistants to use the code “GIVINGTHANKS” to receive a $30 discount on their live webinar registration.
This code is good through November 30, 2020.
Some of the company’s upcoming live webinars include the following:
- The Core of it All: It’s more than just abdominals, Nov. 30, Dec. 2, 7, and 9.
- TBI: Tools and Strategies to Promote Recovery for the Moderately-Severely Challenged, Dec. 3 and 10.
- Functional Cognitive Intervention and Acute Care: From ICU to Acute Rehab, Dec. 3.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Advanced, Dec. 5-6.
- Amputee Rehabilitation: Evidence-Based Strategies Across the Continuum of Care-LIVE WEBINAR-Two Sessions, Dec. 5-6
A complete listing of 2020 and 2021 live webinars is available at Education Resources Inc.
[Source(s): Education Resources Inc, PR Newswire]