Swedish air cleaning company QleanAir has launched an air cleaner specially designed to improve the air quality in sensitive environments such as hospitals, other healthcare facilities, schools, offices and other public spaces. The QleanAir FS 35 air cleaner is an updated version of the previous FS 30 and was developed in close collaboration with healthcare professionals to improve their indoor air quality in times of a tripledemic and meet specific requirements and international guidelines in the design process.
“We aim to constantly improve the limits of air quality and lead the development of air cleaning,” says Sebastian Lindström, CEO of QleanAir. “It comes down to our vision to always help protect people and products. By involving customers in the designing process, we have now been able to develop a completely new air cleaner, designed to make a difference where it is needed the most.”
The new QleanAir FS 35 features a slim design, high airflow, and boosted functionality for extra fast air cleaning. It was developed to be energy efficient and can also be set to standby mode to save extra energy when needed. Also, it operates as quietly as a whisper, to be easily placed in a room without disturbing the surroundings.
“In times of a tripledemic with COVID-19, RSV, and the flu at the same time, the need for air cleaning is [greater] than ever before,” says Lindström. “We want to help improve the air quality in hospitals, schools, and offices where the need for clean air is vital. Today, few air cleaners available can meet the international guidelines for air cleaning. That’s why we are extra proud to launch an air cleaner that meets the requirements and cleans the air in a room at record speed.”
FS 35 is one of few air cleaners on the market that meets the new German expert recommendation from VDI, including guidelines for air cleaning, airflow, sound level, room comfort, and safety. For example, this ensures that the air cleaner is childproof and reduces particle levels in the room by 90% within 30 minutes, without creating disturbing noise or turbulence.
The new QleanAir FS 35 air cleaner is available for order in both gray and white.
Benefits of the new QleanAir FS 35 include:
- Multi-stage mechanical filtration with filter combinations customized for different environments and challenges, such as high airflow HEPA 14 filtration, HEPA 13 filtration with nanotechnology that degrades microfiber and carbon filtration that captures particles, gases, and odors
- Quiet operation, <18-47 dB(A) to not disturb conversation, concentration, or sleep
- High airflow of up to 950 m3/h
- Constant airflow regulation for even air cleaning regardless of filter saturation
- Standby timer for an energy efficient operation
- Boost functionality for quick cleaning of the air in a room
- Robust wheels for easy mobility
- Operates independently of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee, i.e. preventive service to ensure function and efficient air cleaning over time