The 41,000-square-foot hospital includes:
- 36 private rooms with the predesigned ability to expand the hospital by another 18 rooms in the future;
- 2 large, modern equipped, Inpatient and Outpatient Therapy Gyms;
- a complete, licensed pharmacy and in-house dialysis;
- a therapy car for mobility therapy;
- a large therapy courtyard with a multitude of therapy options;
- a HydroWorks pool/treadmill with water jets to create buoyancy for low-impact resistance therapy;
- a fully furnished assisted daily living apartment with kitchen and bath;
- a large dining hall with a patio for patients, physicians, staff, and family to enjoy; and
- several family gathering and meeting areas.
“We are so excited to provide our ultra-quality rehabilitation care to the citizens of Northwest Arkansas,” says Jay Quintana, Everest Rehabilitation’s CEO, in a media release.
“We provide one-to-one, physical therapy care to our patients, 5 to 7 days a week. We have a very strong nurse-patient ratio that contributes to optimal outcomes in our modern, naturally lit hospitals. Our enormous level of care in our acute rehabilitation hospital setting cannot be provided at other levels of care such as skilled nursing facilities or nursing homes.”
Everest Rehabilitation Hospital’s physical therapy programs are led by physicians and staff specifically trained in medical rehabilitation and provide for around-the-clock registered nursing care to patients overcoming a stroke, brain injury, neurological deficits, orthopedic conditions, pulmonary disease, spinal cord injury, amputations and other medically complex conditions, it notes in the release.
[Source(s): Everest Rehabilitation Hospitals LLC, PRWeb]